- Our Belsud lodging formulas
- Belsud Gîtes and guest rooms
- Holiday Villages
- How to Book a Belsud Stay
- Price fixing and Practical Information
- Official Designations
- General Conditions Belsud
Theme Cottages and Guest Rooms
- Theme Gîtes or Guest Rooms
- "Horseback riding" Gîtes or Guest Rooms
- "Fishing" Gîtes or Guest Rooms
- Gîtes or Guest Rooms "Panda"
- "Organic" Gîte or Guest Room
- Gîtes or Guest Rooms "Nature discovery activity"
- "Heritage" Gîtes or Guestrooms
Download or order our brochures for free:
Price setting and Practical Information on Guest Rooms
This is the "Bed & Breakfast" formula”. A nice "table d’hôtes" meal can be served by some landlords. Rates are mentioned per night, per room or per person. Special rates (supplements for one night only, rebates for children…) can be mentioned under the price list. Unless otherwise stated, the landlord supplies sheets and towels. The arrival generally takes place between 4 pm and 6 pm. The landlord must always be informed of a late arrival. The departure takes place after breakfast.
Rates are valid for stays from 30/03/07 to 21/03/08 and fro 21/03/08 to 31/03/09.
It is generally mentioned under the lodging description, except if it wasn’t known at the time of the development of this catalogue. Unless otherwise stated, the amount is to be paid per day and per adult.